Monday, April 11, 2011

Sad Goodbyes and Good Tidings

Today I said goodbye to a new friend. A Mrs. Greene. Her hubs is in a different battalion that's about to deploy from out here and she came to spend her hubs' pre-deployment out here with him. It was awesome getting to know her and getting to spend all that time with them. It made my last 3 weeks pass by so much more quickly than they would have. But, he's leaving soon and she left to go home today and it was a sad day for her. I know she cried quite a little bit and then cried a lot more. I feel so bad, I don't have any real words of encouragement. Just that it'll go by faster than she thinks and to keep as busy as possible. I haven't had much in encouragement just my wonderful friends to lean on and keep me busy so that I'm not always thinking about him being gone. But, I know she's strong and that she can do it.

My little sister is now getting married in September of this year. Quite a little jump in the last 2 weeks from everything that's going on. But I wish them the best and I hope things only get better as life progresses for them :) I've also gotten the hubs homecoming window information!! And let me just say that I'm so stinking excited I can't wait for him to be home and for me to wrap my arms around him! And I'm so ready to go to Tennessee and see Mr and Mrs B :) I misses them so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment