Monday, May 9, 2011

Blech...

I'm bored. I'm being lazy. I'm tired. I'm ready for him to be home already, dammit. But at least I have a busy month ahead of me. Lot's of babysitting, I've made our car rental reservation (which was super cheap considering!!) and I've been looking into the space a program and their flights. I hope we don't get passed up b/c some higher up wants to use it too. Guess we'll have to wait and see! But at least flights aren't that expensive if we were to have to buy them :) I'm ready to go home and see everyone. Especially the bestest Heather. So soon!!! And to go to Florida with her and hopefully her hubs too :) We shall see. I got her something today, and it'll be arriving in her mail in a few weeks :) She's gonna die when she see's it and I'm not telling what it is :) Ok... Time to go play Gardens of Time on FB. I'm completely addicted to it

No comments:

Post a Comment