Monday, October 10, 2011

Moving Woes

It's been awhile since I last wrote and so much has happened since then. The hubby came home, my sister got married, and we've decided I'm going to move 4 months ahead of my husband so that we can save money and start looking for a new place to live.

Don't get me wrong. I'm ready to move. But I'm really not ready to go. I don't know if its the right choice for me to leave now, but I don't know if its the right choice for me to stay here and not save up either. Neither of us will have a job when we get to where we're going, we're going to need a down payment plus pet deposits for an apartment or town house. And several other major things. I'm stressed beyond normalcy and I'm ready for it to just be done with. I don't want to leave my house without my husband by my side. I'm going to miss him, my house, and everyone here in general.  Not to mention I have to get the pups ready to fly (getting shots and such), have a moving sale (as we wont be leaving with half as much as we have), set a move out/pick up belongings date, and just spend time with the hubs. This is going to be a rough next 6 weeks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment