Monday, February 21, 2011

Insanity Day 1

:-/ That's all I can say. :-/

Mrs. S and I started Insanity tonight. Holy crap. I am so sore right now. And we only did half of the fit test. Half. The other half we plan on doing tomorrow night. The fit test is obviously a fit test, you do 8 exercises, each of them as many times as you can in one minute. Let's just say they are definitely hard exercises that take all your strength. I have a feeling that we'll only be able to finish only half of our exercises for the first few weeks. But, that's ok. We're going to be walking afterward for as long as we feel like walking so maybe like an hour or two. And on top of all of that I'll be going to the gym before hand to run on the elliptical for 30 minutes before doing insanity. I'm so proud of myself tonight! :) And so proud of Mrs. S too! We kicked some butt... A little bit anyways. :)

Now, on to watch the Bachelor! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment