Friday, February 18, 2011

Little Girl Adventures and Everything Else

We all know that I don't want to have a little girl when the hubs and I start to have children. I want all boys.

So, I babysat a 6 year old little girl this week. She's so adorable. And such a little girl. She loves doing her hair by herself, wearing skirts, and playing with all sorts of little girl toys. And she has A LOT of toys at that. Her room is littered with toys, she has a toy room, and the garage is full of all of her toys. It was so much fun babysitting her. She played little girl games and all of that. She made me want a little girl. Big deal for me. Haha. I totally can't wait to start having kids!

Other than that, I have been doing nothing... But being lazy. And waiting for Mrs. S to get back from home so that we could do Insanity together... Which is why I haven't been posting about it. :-/ But we can't wait to start it. We're starting on monday :)

So on the babysitting note... I'm saving all of my babysitting money up so that the hubs and I can go to Tennessee and Virginia this summer for 2 weeks. I can't wait! We're going to stay with our bestestes Mr and Mrs. B and then all four of us, hopefully, are going to Virginia to see my older sister Mariah and her hubs. And hopefully do a little bit of some touristy things while we're there. I'm so super stoked! So after tomorrow, we'll have a little over $900 in our savings. Almost enough for our round trip plane tickets. Yay! Can't wait!!!!

Been talking to the hubs a bit here and there. He's doing well, just wanting to come home. And I know a time frame. :-) Which makes me happy. I can't wait!! He says hi to everyone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment