Tuesday, February 8, 2011

INSANITY!!!!

Last week I ordered the Insanity weight loss program. I got it in the mail today and plan on starting it tomorrow. I'm super stoked!! All I want to do is lose a little bit of weight and tone the rest of my body. But, the catalog assures me that I'll be able to do both in just 60 days.. Hmm Ok. We'll see. It also came with a nutrition plan, which I plan to follow to a T. I did my calculations and I'm supposed to get 2000 calories a day to achieve my weight loss that I want.. Well... I'm going to do 1500 or 1800. I'll decide tomorrow. I have to eat 5 times daily though. I barely eat once daily now... Hmm that'll be a tough choice and oh so much fun. :) But, at least the food choices are good and one's I'll eat. I just have to go to the store and buy over half of the things on the list. Oh joy! I will be joined by my friend Emily, starting tomorrow, and then Lauren, when she returns to the island. This will be so much fun! :) And, as an added bonus.. I'm making all of you go along the journey with me!! Whew-hew!! So, starting tomorrow, Day 1, and you'll get daily updates after we do our workout :)


1 comment:

  1. I can't do the whole nutritional plan since I'm breastfeeding, but I'll prob try to add a protein shake to my diet or something. I'm more than happy to help plan snacks and meals with you though!!

    ReplyDelete