Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Insanity Day 3

Well... As predicted today wasn't pretty good. Mrs. S and I got through the first and second session of intense cardio no problem. The third came and we were definitely about to pass out. Then new moves were introduced... And yeah, we didn't do half of those. But, we did do the whole dvd workout.. minus a few resting points. It was a lot of fun and we plan on only doing the first few dvds to get into shape before we move into the really intense stuff. But, all in all, a great day 3.

I got my hair toned today. :) It's a pretty white blonde now. And, I was supposed to babysit. But, as soon as I got to Pearl Harbor, Mrs. F called to tell me Mr. F was home and I wasn't needed. Which is cool. I got to drive thru a torrential downpour on my side of the island. It was AWESOME!! And the thunder. Oh the wonderful thunder. :D It's been making houses shake and Its just so wonderful to finally hear an actual thunderstorm out here. :) So happy and content right now!

I also filed for MyCAA to get my certification in Medical Billing. It'll be interesting and something to do while I'm still out here and unable to finish my BA in History. Meh, I'm good with that. :) At least I'll have certification to do something other than being a secretary or working in a restaurant. Works for me! Now, to tell the hubs :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a present for you on my page!! Stop by lovely!

    http://mrsheather-lynn.blogspot.com/2011/02/award-from-my-wifey.html

    ReplyDelete