Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome Home Banner

I ordered a welcome home banner through buildasign.com because they offered free military signs, you just pay the s&h. Which was fine for me. :) I got it today and am very happy with it!! Yes, I know, its several months early but hey, I'd rather have it now than it come too late!! I'm so happy to have it! It made me cry when I opened it and looked at it to make sure it was all right! And no pics til he comes home b/c I want him to be the first to see it!!

In other news, been doing insanity with Mrs. S, and I've lost 2 lbs!! Go me! Haha. I can't wait to lose the next 15 lbs!! And more! So super excited!

My little sister is getting to come out and see me for her spring break! I'm so excited! I saw her over Christmas but not very much and she's coming for the whole week! I'm stoked! She's also bringing one of her friends we grew up with, with her. This should be an interesting week! And it's only 2 1/2 weeks away! Yay!! There's only three people I need here now :) The hubs of course, Heather, and her hubs!! I miss our little get togethers and everything we do together! Just a little bit longer though!

No comments:

Post a Comment