Friday, March 11, 2011

The Wait

It is currently 0200 in Hawaii right now.. And I am awake waiting on a Tsunami that isn't going to hit for another hour or so. This should be interesting to see what really happens. I hope it's like last years Tsunami that wasn't really much of a rise in the sea level. Although they are predicting it to be around a 6ft rise in sea level. I'm just glad I didn't have to evacuate from my house. Although they did start evacuating up to a block from me. So now I have my friend, Mrs. S and her baby Liam, and Mrs. C and her 2 cats here at the house. Both girls are in bed and I'm wide awake. :-/ Oh well!! Should be interesting in about an hour!

In other news, my other half is 25 today!! What an old man!! :) I'm hoping he's having some what of a great day.. Not much to have a great day where he's at and while he's worrying about me. Haha. But at least he'll know that I love him and want him to have a great  birthday.

I start school today as well. :) I'm super excited to start school but I don't really know what I'm supposed to do since I haven't gotten an email or a letter from the school I'm going through. Guess I'll be calling them once I really wake up. And I also have a dr's appointment. I don't feel good and haven't for the past few days. Stupid sinus infection :-/ Oh well. Gonna go so I can watch the news now and wait patiently for this Tsunami to hit. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, wait a minute, I'm turning 26 soon. What are you trying to say? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha it doesn't count for you. Women don't age, we just mature. :)

    ReplyDelete