Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Cleaning Day... Kinda

This morning started off great. I did some laundry, I changed the sheets on my bed, I took the sheets off my bed, and I gave the dogs a bath. Then, I just quit. And watched Megamind (Hilarious) and just hung out with Mrs. S and baby Liam, who is pulling himself up on his own, if he has your fingers to hold on. And, is almost crawling too!! :) And Mrs. C. We've had a fun relaxing day and enjoyed playing around with the boys and not really doing anything. But, I really need to finish cleaning and setting up for my seester and her friend to be here tomorrow!!! So excited!!!! We've got a lot of plans for this next week to go and do so they can see as much of Oahu as we can show them. :) Anyways, I'll blog more later. House has my attention. What a great show!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment