Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kindle Surprise

I got my kindle last thursday! Finally. :) It took forever but I'm enjoying it so much! I've already read and finished 2 books. Haha. I've also ordered my mom one for her birthday. It and the carrying case I ordered for it arrived today. I'm waiting on the decal I ordered for it now and then other than putting books on it, it'll be ready for her to use when she gets it in April. :) My little sister is going to take it back with her so that she can give it to my mom in person. I'm so super stoked and can't wait for her to get it. :)

Did Insanity and Zumba today. :) Enjoying the workout even though white girl can't dance. Haha. But it's a lot of fun doing both and really sweating the weight away. I feel like I've lost so much weight already. I know I've lost quite a few inches. My clothes are starting to get baggy. And that totally works for me!

I start school on friday!! I'm excitedly anxious. Haha. I haven't been in school in a few years and I'm excited to go back and do something but I have no idea what to expect. I've never done online classes. The hubs' birthday is also friday. He turns 25. :) He's getting so old. He told me he was hoping that it could just pass quietly. I don't think so! It's his birthday! And if I have any say about it and he gets to call, then I'll be singing Happy Birthday to him. We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. why can't MY clothes be loose?? *pout* Stupid ice cream, haha

    ReplyDelete