Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break and a Break Up

This last week was my little sister's spring break from college and she and her friend, Liana, came to see me for the week. :) It was so much fun! And so awesome to have the break from everything going on. It rained and was very dreary for most of their stay but we still had plenty of fun. We had a girls night the second night they were here and we played Cranium. Absolutely love that game!! Then we tried to go to the beach on wednesday, not so lucky at that. Frieday night we went to PF Chang's and then on the Moose's McGillyCuddy's. That was a lot of fun!! Saturday was an off and lazy, sleeping all day kind of day. Sunday was the beach at the Lagoon's in Ko'Olina and then a Luau, followed by drinks and packing. It was a short lived week but it was definitely needed. I miss my family. :)

In other news, Jonathan is doing well!! And not really doing much. :) His packages are still taking FOREVER to be delivered to him since they only get a mail drop like twice a month. Ugh. Whatever. My little sister is breaking up with her fiance. Which really sucks for the heartbreak and heartache that this is going to cause. But I can't say that I'm really that upset about it. He just wasn't the right man for her. I'm glad she's realized this before it becomes a marriage and a divorce. I just hate that she has to go through that right now. I'm hoping that she'll look at it for the better, and since she's the one doing the acting here, I think she'll be better for it.

Now to finally start again on the school work. :) I will finish before he comes home!!! Maybe. :)

1 comment:

  1. Someone left a very important part out of our convo earlier.... I'm so texting you like NOW!~

    ReplyDelete