Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Insanity Day 2

So, day two of insanity. Not as bad as yesterdays but in a way worse than yesterdays. There was one exercise that Mrs. S and I just couldn't do. At all. Ugh... Maybe in 15 days when we have to do them again we'll be able to. Guess we'll see! My legs are even more sore than they were last night but its a good sore! I'll take it.

The rest of my day was great. I had a babysitting interview this afternoon and I hit it off with the mother very well. I have to go to her house at 715 in the morning and ride along as she takes her children to school as that is one of my job details for this family. Then, I'll go over there tomorrow afternoon and babysit for the evening until their mother comes home. It shall be lots of fun! I'm looking forward to it.

Mrs. S and I went to see the Army recruiter today to get some information for her and possibly the hubs. He's in that stage of maybe he'll stay in and maybe he wont. So, I went to get info for him. Yeah... Right. That guy didn't tell us much for anything. He has some good information but not much for me to give my hubs. So, in other words, he has to get his own info when he comes home. Oh well. :)

Then, ROSS!! Gotta love that place! Got two new doggie beds since mine like to eat and pee all over the ones they had. Meh. They don't like the beds yet but I'm sure they will tonight when I refuse to let them into my big comfortable bed. I sleep alone tonight. I'm tired of the bruises Apollo gives me :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment