Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Doggy Trials

My husband and I have two dogs. One is a lab/greyhound mix that's a year old and is only 29 lbs. His name is Ares. Our other is a lab/malamute/pitt mix that's only 5 1/2 months and is bigger than our year old already. His name is Apollo. When the hubs and I got Ares in January, we got him a kennel that was appropriately sized for him. We bought him a bigger one in August when we got Apollo and it was a little big for him. So, since August, Apollo has been living in a moderately small kennel when we leave the house. He's too big for it now. So, today, for Apollo, I decide to go and find him a bigger kennel. I went to the Annex on base, Walmart, and Petco to no avail. So, as a last minute thought, I decide to go to the NEX. They have a wonderful selection of dog kennels of all sizes. And, they have AWESOME prices. I paid $100 for the kennel I bought today. And, its HUGE. I don't mean its just bigger than the old one he was in, but the old one, fits inside with room to spare!! I fit in it, and I'm 6' 170 lbs.... And I fit comfortable. But I thought it was comical at how big/small compared to each other that they were and wanted to share the photo. Hope y'all enjoy!

The one on the left is Apollo's, and X-Large. And, the one on the right is Ares', a Large. 

No comments:

Post a Comment