Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mario Red Wii

We've all seen it. The new Nintendo Wii that's out in Mario red. That comes with a red controller and a red nunchuck. I bought it Thursday. I had to you see, I'm addicted to Super Mario Bro. I always have been since they came out with the original. My uncle introduced my siblings and I to the game when we were little. They've remade it for the Wii. My best friend, Mrs. H. and I have both been playing it non-stop. We're, as a team, on world 4 already. We've played it collectively, about 8 hours total since buying it Thursday afternoon. We're going to play it again today, Most likely. Haha. We can't help it.

So, about the red controllers... I gave them to Mrs. H in exchange for some blue ones. So she could have a full set of all red. :) I don't mind it. I wanted the black wii that came out. It would've matched my electronics, which are all black, much better. But, I got red. It was the same price as the black one, BUT, it came with the game I wanted. So I have the red one now and I LOVE it!! It actually looks fine with all of my black electronics. :) Who would've thought it!

On another note, got a call from Mr. R the past two nights. It was wonderful!! I missed hearing his voice. He assures me he's fine and all of that but I still worry.  He also called Mr. B. :) The first night Mr. B missed his phone call, and he even called him twice. And was upset over it. So last night I asked him to call Mr. B again. This morning, Mrs. H tells me Mr. B is wonderfully happy for the phone call. And I can only assume that Mr. R was happy too! We'll find out tonight.

Well I'm off for the day, think I'm gonna go have a 'Lord of the Ring' trilogy marathon til Mrs. H and Mr. B get out of church! But I'm gonna leave y'all with a pic of the beautiful Mario Red Wii. :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment