Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fire Balls and Ice Powers

As the title implies, yes, this is about Mario Bros on the red wii. :) Mrs. H and I are addicted to this game. And, I can only seem to play it when playing on a team. Especially with her. We have successfully beat the main 8 levels. So far. We finally made it to the last castle, the REALLY huge one after you've already beat 2 castles. We then realize that you can fire your Iced snow balls (like the original Mario fire power, just with ice now) at the jumping lava flames. Which, when we realized this, was totally awesome to learn! However, said castle, is still very hard to beat. We have, so far used 42 continues (when you die, you get 5 more lives) for Mario (me! haha sad, I know) and 27 continues for the yellow mushroom dude, who oddly doesn't have a name (but still Mrs. H :)) For a grand total of 345 lives between the two of us. And, we found out that there's another world after world 8. Now how stoked are we? Seriously stoked. We can't wait to play that level. But first, we have to beat the game to get to world 9. And then, we might not even get to go to world 9. Apparently, there's two different endings. Hopefully, we've done enough on each level to get to the Bonus world. :)

On another note, I'm fully packed to go home for Christmas and to see both mine and Mr. R's families. This should be so much fun! I'm staying with my sister, Mrs. F, for a few nights at her and her fiance's, Mr. P's, house. I'm super excited to see where they'll live for the next however many years of their lives together. Then I get to do Christmas morning at my families house. And my dad, he sure knows how to decorate! And, he decorated for me! Haha probably not just for me, but was told he wasn't putting them up and then put them up when they found out I was coming home. :) I'm excited. My family goes all out for Christmas. There's lights everywhere. All over. Period. And we have 3 buildings to put them all over, a few trees outside get the special treatment too. We're definitely easily seen from miles around considering my parents live in the middle of nowhere, nowhere, with miles and miles of countryside to look at. That's the one thing other than my families, that I'm super stoked about to be going home to see! I love Christmas! Next year, Mr. R and I are going to have our very first one together with our own Christmas decorations and at our own home!! Whew-hew! Hope everyone has a wonderful night!! :)

2 comments:

  1. haha, I still can't beat world 2 by myself. Take tons of pictures of those lights. I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete