Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Sunday!

It's a beautiful Sunday out here if I do say so myself. It looks like rain tonight though. Which is ok by me! :) Today is day 3 of working out at the gym. It should be day 4 but instead of working out at the gym friday night I had a girls night. I ran yesterday on the eliptical for 20 minutes without a problem. :) It was very nice! And then we worked on our legs and our abs. Today is the eliptical again then arms and abs. :) Should be fun! I'm glad to be working out. I thought it would make me more hungry but it really hasn't. Not yet anyways. Guess we'll see in the next few weeks. I'm gonna go by a scale so I can see my progress but I'm afraid to b/c I don't want to know but I want to know?! I'm weird. Haha. Other than that the weekend has been great. Talked to the hubs 3 nights in a row which was awesome. But that's about to change :( Oh well. I know he's ok and hopefully safe. Hope everyone has a wonderful sunday night and great start to their week tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment