Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stairmaster Hell or Eliptical Agony?

Tonight I worked out in a gym for the first time since 2005... I know its sad its been that long but I had a fun time. However... EVERYTHING is dead right now.. My arms feel like lead jelly, my legs just hurt period, and my abs are really sore. :-/ I thought you weren't supposed to really feel it til like a day later.. If so, I'm gonna be really dead in the morning! Hah. Oh well. But its my new goal to go everyday and do an hour workout. 20 minutes cardio and arms, core, and legs. :) I went with my friend, Mrs. D, tonight and I had a lot of fun with her. We plan on going every night together now. But, I'm gonna stick to the Eliptical. :) Tomorrow I'm buying Zumba so I can work out at home during the day as well. I want to lose 35 to 40lbs and be what I weighed when Mr. R and I married and have very nice and svelt thighs! :) Wish me luck in my new endeavor!! :) I'm super excited.

1 comment:

  1. Those machines are DEATH, but I'm all for doing Zumba!

    ReplyDelete