Saturday, January 29, 2011

Move, design, and decorate

As we all know, I babysat last week and made a nice little bit. Well, I went shopping yesterday and got some clothes and mainly a lot of things to put in my downstairs. I rearranged my whole downstairs. In our house, the kitchen, living room, and dining room are all open space. No walls between anything. It's up to the person living there to make the best of it. Well, I had it one way that wasn't like anyone else's house and I loved it. But, I wanted to move it around because every time we go to play wii we have to move the couch back and then move it again. So I changed the rooms around and put my couch where my table was. :) It's very nice and so much more open now. I also bought curtains and hung them today. They're a cream color and they actually go great with my couch, carpets, and my white walls. It looks so much more homey now. And I LOVE it! :) I also bought a shelving unit that has the colorful cloth drawers you put in them. It's very nice and I have it in my new dining room :) I'm very happy with how everything turned out. It'll take some time to get used to, but I can. It's just the hubs who's going to have a problem with it. :) So I'll leave you with a pic of the 'new' living room :) And Emily and her pups, Brewser! :)



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to be back and see your new downstairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry and come home!! Lol I misses you and baby Liam! I bet he's so big now!

    ReplyDelete