Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Funday

Today I've gotten completely out of my funk... I hope :) I went to the beach this morning for 2 hours. Which was really weird without Heather. But it was nice and relaxing. Then I drove by Heather's house. They're painting and cleaning it for someone to move in by weeks end. That will be even more weird. Then I went in to Honolulu to go to Victoria's Secret and Walmart... Didn't make it to Walmart but I did buy some cute panties and a bra at VS. :) I love VS! Their panties are my favorite!! Haha. And I'm sure Jon's too. ;) Then, I drove all the way to the Kaneohe mall just to have my rings checked (3 days late) and to get some books at Borders. Well, 2 clean rings and 7 books later I left the mall. :) I should be good on books for the next 2 weeks right? Let's hope so! I gobble them up like nobodies business! Haha. Then I went by the Paki to get some sprite and stuff for girls night tomorrow night. Which is going to feel pretty small since two of my girls aren't here right now. And one of those isn't going to get to have a girls night with me til I come see her in her new home :) Which, I can't wait for! And, Jon can't tell me I can't go. :) I made him promise me that I could. And I'd go anyways whether he wanted me to or not! Haha. In between all of this that I've been doing all day I've talked to my mom, who's department got a letter from my husband and his fellow marines today. Thanking the University of Arkansas for the boxes they have sent of candy and the support that they've been giving. I think it made a really awesome splash at the University today. My mom said that everyone was delighted to get feedback and to know that it made it and how happy they made the marines. I'm sure more boxes are being fixed to be sent now! :) Which is good for them. They will at least be well taken care of. All of them :) And, Last night I got to talk to Jon for 31 minutes of completely uninterrupted satellite phone time. :) It was wonderful. There were no 'whats' and 'huh's' or 'can you here me nows'. It was perfect bliss for me. We got to talk about everything that we haven't been able to talk about. And, the furbabies got to hear daddy's voice. Which made them super hyper! But all in all, the last 24 hours have been better than this last weekend of complete depression. :) Hope everyone's having a great night!

2 comments:

  1. VS is having their semi-annual clothing sale and I'm totally stocking up! I'm so glad you're feeling better. I've felt pretty useless from all the way over here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm feeling better too! And your not useless! :) Talking to you there is just as good as talking to you here minus the actually getting to see you part haha :) you'll be home soon enough though!

    ReplyDelete