Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Old Friends, New Friends, and Somewhere in the Middle

Old friends. I have lots of old friends. Some I wish I were still friends with. That the things said and done to each other didn't happen. And since they have that we could forgive each other. I have an old friend, Ms. B, She was  my best friend up until I moved away from home to be with my husband. I heard things were being said behind my back about me from her mouth. I blew up on her. I know I stood up for myself but I feel that I did it the wrong way and wish we were still talking. I have another old friend, Ms. K, we were best friends in high school. I went to college. We got into a bad situation and I blamed it on her. I stopped talking to her completely. I wish we still talked. Although I do talk to her little sister all the time.

New friends. I have lots of new friends. Some I wish I knew  better than others. Some I wish I hung out with more. But I will continue making new friends because thats life.

Somewhere in the middle. I have lots of friends in the middle. They're not old friends but they no longer count as new friends. Friends like my best friend, Heather, and several other friends like Mrs. G, both Mrs. D's and both Mrs. R's, Mrs. M, and Mrs. S. Some of these friends I don't know as well as I know others and some I don't hang out with as often as I like. Two have moved away. I will see both again here in a few months but its not the same. I miss them both dearly.

I love all of my friends and would love to be friends with my old friends again. Make new ones. And see my in between old and new ones. :) I wouldn't be me without the friends that I've had, have, and will have. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to come back so we can hang out more. Maybe we can meet some more girls for our girls nights too :-)

    ReplyDelete