Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Shmoozday

So, it's tuesday night. I'm bored. I'm tired and I wanna be done babysitting already. :) I am babysitting for a Colonel (sp) in the Air Force. She's a single mom of a 6 year old daughter who is so adorable. :) I met them b/c of the Major I babysat for last year. And now I've met another couple who wants an on call babysitter for their four children. I don't know what rank they are though. I'm going to do it for now, until the hubs comes home anyways. Not sure if I'll do it after that though. Maybe off and on if I don't have to stay over night. :) We shall see.

It's been 5 days since I last talked to the hubs. I'm positive he's ok and I think I know what he's doing since he sorta warned me ahead of time. :) But I still miss his voice. I can't wait til he gets to use a computer again too. We're gonna video chat :) Which will be very nice since I haven't seen his face since the day he left :-/ But we'll see. I can't believe how fast the months are just flying by either. They just seem to be going so quickly. Which makes me uber happy!

I can't wait for Mrs. S to finally be back in a month. And Mrs. G and I were chatting today about when she's coming back and for how long. It makes me very happy to know I'll be seeing them soon. I just wish Mrs. B and her hubs could come out when the hubs is home :) It'd be a very big surprise. But, we'll see. Haha. But I can't wait to see where they're going to live the rest of their lives! :) And the hubs and I are too :) Yay!! But I'm gonna go, gotta get the kid in bed. :-/

Goodnight all!! Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment